Northern Kentucky’s 2013 Cavalcade of Homes
It’s time again for the annual Northern Kentucky Home Builders Association’s Cavalcade of Homes. This event is one of the largest new homes in the Greater Cincinnati area, and this year’s show promises to be bigger and better than ever!
2013 is the 51st year for the Cavalcade of Homes, and 14 stunning homes will be featured this year. This is your chance to see the latest and greatest the construction industry has to offer in terms of new homes. The Cavalcade of Homes is a great event for anyone considering home improvement projects or building a new home. In addition, it’s a can’t miss for individuals in or considering the interior design, construction, home improvement, or remodeling industries.
Here’s a look at just one of the impressive homes that will be featured this year:
This house is located at 3313 Turkeyfoot Rd. in Edgewood. It’s 15,000 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 9 baths. It’s built of limestone and features vaulted ceilings, oak floors, and concrete arches that will span a lake.
Here a full list of the participating builders and homes:
- 3510 Millhouse Blvd, Independence, KY 41051
- 3868 Lahinch Ln, Erlanger, KY 41018
- 2111 Madison Dr., Hebron, KY 41048
Adam Miller Homes:
- 2218 Blair Dr., Hebron, KY 41048
- 2325 Johanna Ln, Ft. Mitchell, KY 41017
- 11 Hudson Ave., Lakeside Park, KY 41017
The B.O.L.D. Company:
- 988 Aristides, Union, KY 41091
- 2 Queensview Ln, Wilder, KY 41076
The Drees Company:
- 1201 Rivermeade Dr., Hebron, KY 41018
- 10985 Arcaro Ln, Union, KY 41091
- 1189 Del Mar Dr., Union, KY 41094
Tim Burks Builder, Inc.:
- 3313 Turkeyfoot Rd., Edgewood, KY 41017
- 19 Pinnacle Dr., Ft. Thomas, KY 41091
- 106 Plumrose Ln, Ft. Thomas, KY 41075
The 2013 Cavalcade of Homes will run May 4th and 5th, May 11th and 12th, and May 18th and 19th from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Admission is free, so there’s no excuse not to check out these amazing homes!
For additional information please visit the Home Builders Association of Northern Kentucky website.