Quartz

Quartz is a man-made material that is 90% quartzite. The remaining 10% is comprised of resins, polymers and pigments.

Brands

Stone Statements is proud to offer the following brands of quartz:

  • Polarstone - in stock now!
  • SANTAMARGHERITA - in stock now!
  • Zodiaq
  • Caesarstone
  • LG Viatera
  • Silestone

Colors

Because quartz is manufactured, it can come in any color and pattern imaginable. It can make a statement, be a neutral hue or be made to look like marble or granite.

Advantages

Non-porous

Quartz is non-porous and difficult to stain.

High Abrasion Resistance

Quartz scores a 7 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. To put that in perspective, a diamond scores a 10. As you can see, quartz is a hard material that is unlikely to scratch, chip, or crack.

Color Options
Since quartz can be manufactured in any color, you can find exactly the look you desire.

Maintenance Free
Quartz does not require regular maintenance (ex. sealing).

 

 
 

Follow Us

Follow us on social media